- 2 Tablespoons of Oil
- 1 Pound of Chicken Breast Cut Into Strips
- ½ Yellow – Cut into Strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – Cut into Strips
- 1 Green Bell Pepper – Cut into Strips
- 1 Packet of McCormick Fajita Skillet Sauce
- In a large skillet – add oil and cook chicken – you can season with salt and pepper
- Once chicken is cooked place onto a plate
- Add onions and peppers – cook until veggies are soft
- Add chicken back into the mix
- Add skillet sauce and cook for about 10 minutes over medium/low heat
- Serve hot in the skillet with tortillas
3 types of fatija mixes: regular, gluten free, and organic. I used a full pack of the regular. Next time try making the fatjia mix.
http://www.food.com/recipe/fajita-seasoning-mix-28011 (requires chicken bouillon)
Also, I preferred this recipe of sautéing over using a slow cooker. It was more charred and less soupy.
Served with corn tortillas (because I had extra in the freezer). Also going to try it with romaine lettuce.